LOCAL TRAINING – Maedan’s Maintenance Engineers conduct training at buyers site for new machines / equipment that are installed.
Operator’s Training – basic operation
Technician’s Training – basic operation, maintenance and trouble shooting
Maedan support service for machine covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LOCAL SERVICE SUPPORT
- Emergency Calls
- Emergency calls during office hours – Engineers are guaranteed to be in the customers site within 4 to 6 hours after the call/notice is made. Telephone number of Service Manager and Service Engineers will be forwarded to buyer for access.
- Emergency calls after office hours – Access can be done through Maedan Service Hotline. Trouble Shooting be done through phone. If not repaired, the Service Engineer will be at Customer’s site before 8:00 a.m. the following day.
FOREIGN SERVICE SUPPORT
On cases where local service cannot repair the machine, the following options are explored:
- Communication with the Principal through telephone or fax
- Special arrangement that foreign Engineer will fly to the Philippines on earliest possible time.
MACHINES EQUIPMENTS AFTER WARRANTY
Preventive maintenance service contract covers:
- Periodic diagnostic checks
- Periodic preventive maintenance
- Visits for technical advise and support
Fees are charged based on the following possible arrangements.
- Annual charging- collective charging on a per machine basis
- Per Call basis – charging to be done if the Engineers support is needed
From time to time – the Principal’s Engineers will visit Customers to discuss the following (for free):
- Updated industry trends
- Updated machine concerns
- Questions and Answers
- Trouble Shooting
Training – Updated training at Principal’s factory can be requested. Expenses can be discussed.
- Maedan carries first level spares and fast moving items.
- The buyer is also encouraged to keep fast moving spares at their site.
- Spares covered by warranty are for free. However, some conditions regulate free spares.
- Spares required for out of warranty machines can be delivered immediately upon request of buyer. Payment terms can be agreed upon.
- When spares are not available locally, the Principal will be requested to ship spares on the fastest possible time upon Customer’s order.